Michael Bubl'e - Feeling Good

Assalamualaikum.

Today, I just wanna share the lyric of this particular song called Feeling Good by Michael Bubl'e. It's really good, weihhhhhh... I'll be like karaoke all the time in the room if the song is played. Hihikksss... This song is quite old and slow gilerrr, but you'll sure like it because his voice is so smooth. Enjoy <3

Birds flying high You know how I feel Sun in the sky You know how I feel Breeze driftin' on by You know how I feel It's a new dawn It's a new day It's a new life For me And I'm feeling good I'm feeling good Fish in the sea You know how I feel River running free You know how I feel Blossom on a tree You know how I feel It's a new dawn It's a new day It's a new life For me And I'm feeling good Dragonfly out in the sun you know what I mean, don't you know Butterflies all havin' fun you know what I mean Sleep in peace when day is done That's what I mean And this old world is a new world And a bold world For me For me Stars when you shine You know how I feel Scent of the pine You know how I feel Oh freedom is mine And I know how I feel It's a new dawn It's a new day It's a new life It's a new dawn It's a new day It's a new life It's a new dawn It's a new day It's a new life It's a new life For me And I'm feeling good I'm feeling good I feel so good I feel so good Michael Bublé It's Time Caught in the Act




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway bersama Sponsor by Mrs Pip

TGBian batch 34

Favourite Blogger