DROPSHIP AS PART-TIME?

Assalamualaikum guys.
Today is the second day of Ramadhan 1441 H.
Ramadhan kareem | Premium Vector
In my previous post, which was in the other blog, I updated about my condition and which I think applied to all students that stranded in universities during the MCO. If you're interested to know about it, click here.

So, it looks like there's phase 4 for MCO which last until 12 May. But, I believed that this MCO maybe will last until the end of the year. It's just an assumption from me. However, let's just follow the government. For your information, I am still in my undergraduate studies and supposedly we should have final examinations this week. However, due to the outbreak, it changed to Extended Assignment which is assignment given by the lecturers and should be answered within 24 hours and it's not literally 24 hours, it is 24 hours!!! So, my papers are on 27/4, 30/4 and 2/5. So, good luck eyyyy...

So, based on today's topic, I want to ask you guys, what do you think about being dropship agent? Because I've been wondering either be it or not.. I'm thinking of being a part-time dropship agent, because in a few months, I'll be applying for internship placement. By next January 2021, insyaAllah I'll be doing my internship for the next 8 months. So, I'm thinking of being the agent, while my internship. So, I've not decided yet. I'm not sure what to choose. Either scarves, or other essential things. I'm not sure.. And I'm not sure what to prepare. So, if you have any idea, can you comment here? Or you can hit me in my instagram --> _pqzamri .

Thank you guys. Happy fasting, Ramadhan Kareem insyaAllah.

Comments

Ana Suhana said…
Ramadan kareem Piqa. Skrg ni ramai yg buat dropship kan.cuma bg kak ana, kalau nk buat cr seller yg betul2 stabil dan establish. Ni nk raya, ramai yg ushar baju2 raya. Pun ok gak tu.hehe
iam.umifuzy said…
Salam Ramadan dari www.iamfuzy.com

So far mmg tak pernah buat dropship walau ramai kawan yg menjadi agent atau dropship untuk pelbagai produk tapi apa yang penting ken survey tentang produk tu dan kena tengok feedback

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway bersama Sponsor by Mrs Pip

TGBian batch 34

Favourite Blogger