Foundation of Engineering ✅



Assalamualaikum :)

Alhamdulillah, i've settle down my foundation of engineering at Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP), Tronoh. Most of people never heard of UTP actually, which was a really surprise for me lah... FYI, if any of you guys that are interested in being a part of UTPian, and need some reference, you could refer to me. I might help a little.

So, guys!!!!! I'll be pursuing my degree in UTP. In what specified couse? Bachelor (Hons) in Chemical Engineering!!!!! I'm quite excited to explore and discover all new things. Allahu, only He knows how excited am I!

And fyi, as soon as i'm in my undergraduate study, there'll be a lot of big events that I can join! How excited was I, cuz one of the event, I was the committee. So, how come I'm not that excited.

Alhamdulillah, my CGPA was not that bad. I'm not going to regret that I'm not doing my best during first semester of foundation. Because it was my turning point to realize that I'm living in a different world than before. It's not as easy as you see. 

Related image

The more freedom you have, the more harder it'll get. Well, curiosity doesn't kill you, it'll kill your freedom.
Will update, ASAP. Sorry for the delay. Good night, assalamualaikum. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway bersama Sponsor by Mrs Pip

TGBian batch 34

Favourite Blogger