My New Chapter Has Just Begun

Assalamualaikum and how are you guys today :)

So, my new way to blogging is to decide whether to use bilingual or just monolingual. This is the best way to practise your writing, insya-Allah. hashtag:= acah :')

So, it's been awhile since my last update. What was I talking about? I dont know either >,<
It's not that I don't know, it's just I can't remember well. hashtag:= laughing emoji >.<

So, my current update is I have just finished a semester two weeks ago in one of the private universities in Malaysia. Dont ask me why I continue my studies there. Well, you knew that I was  successfully offered , alhamdulillah, to continue my studies in International Islamic University Malaysia , Universiti Tenaga Nasional, Kolej Matrikulasi Selangor and University Teknologi Petronas. In IIUM, I was offered to pursue biotech course, in UniTeN I got Power Management something Engineering( cant remember the real course name), in KMS i got 'sains hayat' and in UTP, i was offered Chemical Engineering course.

So, i decided to continue with CE in UTP. Well, aside that this Uni was the only university that is outside Selangor, this is also my first time being way too far without my parents and without transportation >< You know what I meant right? It means, I dont have any driving license yet hashtag:= crying emoji T^T
Therefore, I need a chauffeur to help me,or using grab or Uber or the UTP shuttle bus to go somewhere.

Ok, that is a story about me and transportation. So, what about my studies?

Well, I've heard that my friends, most of them, have started studying advance Physics, Chemistry, Biology, algebra and even Calculus. Well my friend, me in UTP, we are the second batch for this year. So, we started our trimester with the last semester subjects. FYI, UTP offers shortsem for foundation, but I'm not quite aware if it goes the same with undergraduate(degree student).

So, this semester I studied English II, Fundamental of Programming, Islamic Studies, Thinking Skills and one extra curriculum subject, which i took was Silat Olahraga. So, what are the things that relates us, the Chemical Engineers-to-be Students, with these subjects???? Well, my answer is tell the CFS, which stands for Centre Foundation Student*i think , why did they ask us to study these unrelated subject with our course.

But, I dont really mind it. My favourite subject for this semester is Islamic Studies and English II. Hoping that I'll excel in our final. For Islamic Studies, we need to conduct a project called, Down To Earth. I was appointed as the secretary for this project. Alhamdulillah, all my paper works and proposal never been turned down yet and now, I have still one proposal left to do, our letter of gratitude for donations to a company. I love it, for sure. When it comes to assignment, unfortunately, both subjects require you to do a book review for assignment.. Alhamdulillah again, my team succeed getting a very good marks for this assignment.
one of the page section for my islamic studies book review

You guys know how I studied right? I've told you once, my tips of studying..

But, my very hardcore subject is Silat Olahraga, Thinking Skills and Fundamental of Programming. My assessments for SO are technique assessment which was so hard to score. But I guess even though it's hard, at least I already know the basic moves (results of learning this subject). FoP, why do we learned that? No comment. This subject is about doing programming using the oldest programmer ever. You might not heard about Ishikawa or Pareto or even about 8 Multi Intelligence . Hahahaha.... hashtag:= laughing real hard face. Neither do I actually. I learned them in Thinking Skills. This is the only subject that always drives my mind away. I always ate Choki-Choki during this class especially, cuz it's hard to resist sleepy temptation. It's true, tho.

Well, my hope for our second semester that will start in 3weeks I guess which is on 27th of Nov 2017, I hope I can cut down the amount of me eating Choc to resist sleep temptation >.<.

Next Semester, we'll be studying Physics 1, Chemistry 1, Pre-Calculus and English 1. I hope English 1 will be nice to me cuz this time, our assessment is about drama. hashtag:= pull your freaking long blouse.


Picnic with new usrah

Ta'aruf session with Rakan Masjid new members

The day when we had our 'Kem Penghayatan Islam' for the newbie, like us
Street Dakwah before the opening of 'Sukan SEA'

A Syrian that lives and insya-Allah will open a company in Malaysia

Alhamdulillah, my not-an-annoying sisters for life

My fav Usrah ever :)
During Eating Pau Competition


program  blogging_for_life;

const blogname = 'https://www.mysecret-littlelife.blogspot.com';
        starting_year = 2013;
        current_year = 2017; 

var  blogging : integer;

begin
        
        writeln(blogname);
        blogging := current_year - starting_year;
        writeln( ' I have been blogging since ', starting_year,' until ', current_year,' . Therefore, I have been blogging for ',blogging);
        writeln( 'Do enjoy my blog and hope we can inspire the world with this' );

        readln
end.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway bersama Sponsor by Mrs Pip

TGBian batch 34

Favourite Blogger