Secretary

Assalamualaikum :)

So, I just wanna share what I learned for the past 3, 4 months when I held the position of Secretary for a project called Down To Earth.

How did I get that position?
It's kinda funny when I refreshed back my memory. How did it turned up, me, who are so not known by people get to be a secretary, which the post is quite wanting an extrovert person cuz you need to mix with people..

Well, firstly all of us get the post of High Committee using Democracy XP lahh sangat......
Well, each of us suggest him or her for the position. And then, when it comes to Secretary.. A friend of mine, who is soooo cuteeee suggest my name.. And NO OBJECTION ... like what the freakkkk..... I never been in high committee. I always be the supporting team.. But then I get the role.. I didnt mind tho. It's my policy if i get any post, I'll be giving all of me for it.

What does a secretary need to do? Why did you say this post must an extrovert person?
Well, I'm not saying that an introvert cannot be a secretary. What I meant was a secretary need to mix with others especially the public relation committee, project manager, Financial committee and all. You need to ask what they want and all. You need to communicate with them.. Not only in the matters of proposal, but also in terms of listing all that..

So, it'll be kinda hard for an introvert person to do that except if half of him/herself are extrovert too. Like me I guess XP acahhhhh
What did you do as a secretary?
Well, I made a pre-proposal, actual proposal, items list, attendance list and the time management. It's not complicated if you have such a supportive members. Well, I love to be with them and I love to work with them. Looking forward for any kind of activities together.

 Do you experience any hardship?
Well, we do, I do. Alhamdulillah, our proposal was never turned down. Secondly, we had hardship in finding sponsorship but alhamdulillah again, we have so many good people that donates lots of things and now we still have another mission awaits us. We have this one donation we got from a stationary shop, so we will be delivering the items later on.


Later on insya-Allah, I'll share with you guys our experience handling this project with the cooperation of one of the organisation that handles the Rohingyas. It's such a good memory to be share and I hope this can be your inspiration and help. If there's anything that you wanna ask me, you can email me to this link --> irmaz99haqifa@gmail.com
These little kids need our supports

 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway bersama Sponsor by Mrs Pip

TGBian batch 34

Favourite Blogger