Public Transportation 🚘🚉✈

Assalamualaikum :)

Alhamdulillah, new update for today... To be truthful, why my blog ain't that active was because I'm so into wanna finish my studies without any distraction.. hehe.. Sorry guys...

So, today's entry is about public transportation. Well, some people look down on public transportation. They may said that it's expensive, yadda yadda yadda.... But, do they know that some people actually thank for the existent of this thing.

WHY??

Because it's convenient, got discount and whatnot.. 
Related image
LRT
Related image
MRT
Image result for ETS
ETS
Fyi, I'm living in a really convenient residential. If you guys know where Main Place is, well I live around there :) Why am I bringing up this issues and where I live, all that?

Cuz, at my place, the LRT is near, highways and all that... So, I'll give you a glimpse of situation, kay. I live in Subang and I need to go to Perak. Well, it is true. When I studied in Perak, well I'm still studying there, just having my sembreak right now, I need to go back and forth from Perak to Subang or Subang to Perak.

So, how did I do this, without getting any help from my parents? So, if you guys are near to LRT Kelana Jaya, just take a trip on it on the route to Gombak, but then drop off at the KL Sentral. There, you got KTM, MRT(I'm not sure), ETS and all..

I bought an ETS ticket online, can buy it through easybook or ktmb website, and then hop on it.

So, convenient right? Easy? Just at the tip of your fingers. Ain't that hard like other people said. So, I did master up on how to buy ETS ticket or taking an LRT all that, but I'm not exposed and mastered on how to buy a flight ticket like my friend ♥♥♥, Sarah, who studies in Terengganu. She need to be independent and bought the ticket herself, managing herself further from her mother.

Well, I'm not that tough like her yet, but I ought to be that one, InsyaAllah if I have the will as strong as her.

If you really wanna know more about public transportation, do drop your comment in the comment box. InsyaAllah, if there is any wish, i'll do it.

So, that's all from me today. In my upcoming post, I'll be posting about how to buy an ETS ticket. Well, it is easy but if you buy a really inconvenient seat, you'll suffer till the end of the journey. InsyaAllah, after i finish typing my entry, I'll paste the link in this post.

For your information, the entry will be in my other blog. So, see ya soon <3

Assalamualaikum.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway bersama Sponsor by Mrs Pip

TGBian batch 34

Favourite Blogger